Urgent: Can not configure application link

I had an issue with attaching an application link that was atttached to other crucible projects for Jira linking.

The error is "Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application."

The only solution that came up whilie looking up this error, was to recreate the application link with Jira.

Done that....

Now, No project in crucible is able to connect to Jira project with same error

Please assist ASAP

1 answer

Hi Itamar,

Could you please take a look into article below about linking FishEye with JIRA. This error message is usually related to IP parterns (article's STEP #2) missing or not configured correctly.

Also double check if user that you are using to authenticate against JIRA exists with same username inside FishEye. This could be causing this behavior.

I hope this can help you.

I've gone through several options of configuring the Application links but of no avail

Always get the same error

Please advise

Have you configured any other authentication method than just Trusted Applications? If so, as workaround please remove other authentication methos and make sure your have configurations like this:

• Outgoing Authentication:
    • 'IP Patterns': Enter the IP addresses of your FishEye/Crucible site, one address per line. For example:
  • Incoming Authentication:
    • 'IP Patterns': Enter the IP addresses of your JIRA site, one per line. For example:
    • 'URL Patterns': Enter exactly the following paths, one per line:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

336 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot