Uninstall Fisheye Error

[]D []-[] [] []_ September 11, 2014

Hi there,

I am trying to uninstall FeCru 3.5.3a nd getting this Error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Atlassian\Crucible\FeCru\.install4j\files.log (File not found)

Can anybody give me an advise what to do?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2014

Hi Phil,

I suspect that you might be facing a permission issue on the folder. Could you please ensure that you're running the uninstaller with an administrator account and that you have full control access on the application folder?

In case you already checked this and you are still unable to uninstall it, you may try to remove the installation manually, and then install again (I tested this locally to ensure the new install works properly):

1. Remove the "Atlassian FishEye" (or "Atlassian Crucible") service. this can be manually done by stopping the service, and then running the following in the Command Line:

SC DELETE "Atlassian FishEye"
  2. Remove the directory where FishEye is installed (C:\Atlassian\Crucible\FeCru).

You can then proceed installing it again (if this is your intention).

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

1 vote
[]D []-[] [] []_ September 14, 2014

Hello,

thank you for your advise Gustavo, even though i resolved the problem in the meantime by myself:

1. Installing FeCru into a fresh directory

2. Copy the files.log into corrupted installation

3. Uninstall instance

gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

Hi Phil, Thanks for pointing that as an option too :) Regards, Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2014

Did you try by creating it? I.e: touch files.log

gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2014

Pablo, I tried it before trying the manual uninstall. In fact there is some information in the original files.log that I believe is used by the uninstaller, so a file without content didn't help for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events