Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unchecked Changeset present in Review

Hi,

I've noticed that sometimes, when I'm adding new content / changesets to a review, some changesets which are already there appear unchecked and have some orange shade (see image below). I do not know what does this mean in regards to those changesets. Even if I check them and click Done, next time I go back to the Browse Changeset Dialog, they appear in the same state.

The only thing I manage to notice so far is that this happens to those reviews which were created directly from a JIRA ticket, and those changesets appear in this state after the review is created.

Though, I am not 100% sure this is the case, is anybody familiar with this situation? Can anyone please clarify this or confirm what is happening?

Thanks you!

Changeset Status:

crucibleStrip.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

So a changeset contains of single or many revisions/files (let's not consider empty CS).

When you add a changeset to a review you basically add a revision from that CS (SHA-2) and a parent (SHA-1). So the orange box means that there are some revisions from this CS (SHA-1) but it's not checked because this changeset touched more items than you added to a review, e.g

SHA-2: file-1.txt M

SHA-1: file-1.txt A

file-2.txt A  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

I am sharing this article with both Zephyr and Xray information and everything should be in one place. It will be easy to know when selecting Zephyr or Xray. Zephyr and Xray are both Jira plug-ins u...

180 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you