Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unchecked Changeset present in Review

Vlad Chertes February 14, 2018

Hi,

I've noticed that sometimes, when I'm adding new content / changesets to a review, some changesets which are already there appear unchecked and have some orange shade (see image below). I do not know what does this mean in regards to those changesets. Even if I check them and click Done, next time I go back to the Browse Changeset Dialog, they appear in the same state.

The only thing I manage to notice so far is that this happens to those reviews which were created directly from a JIRA ticket, and those changesets appear in this state after the review is created.

Though, I am not 100% sure this is the case, is anybody familiar with this situation? Can anyone please clarify this or confirm what is happening?

Thanks you!

Changeset Status:

crucibleStrip.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2018

So a changeset contains of single or many revisions/files (let's not consider empty CS).

When you add a changeset to a review you basically add a revision from that CS (SHA-2) and a parent (SHA-1). So the orange box means that there are some revisions from this CS (SHA-1) but it's not checked because this changeset touched more items than you added to a review, e.g

SHA-2: file-1.txt M

SHA-1: file-1.txt A

file-2.txt A  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events