Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The information of reviewer are not fetched, when I put cursor on the reviewer name in the snippet review

Reetesh Kumar August 6, 2012

When I create the snippet review and write a comment review, the description of review and reviewer appears in the right side of the snippet. But when I put the cursor at the reviewer, it does not retrieve the information of that reviewer. It shows an error message 'error Not %20Found'. I have attached the User_Not_Found_Error.png file for that. I did not find any exception in the fisheye log file. When I click on the reviewer link, I found an error message ' The requested resource cannot be found. NOT_FOUND. I have attached the screenshot Fetch_User_Exception and the fisheye log files. Attachment Log_Files contains all the log files and the screenshots.

3 answers

0 votes
Tom Towkach August 6, 2012

You may just want to comment on your question--the little box here that say add comment.

Have you set up external user management or something like that? I have FeCru 2.7.15 using bult-in user and I don't see a problem. You may want to enable debug and see what log says:

1. Go to Administration > Server Settings > Debug Logging, and turn debug logging "ON".
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Turn off debugging.
  4. Look at debug files.
0 votes
Tom Towkach August 6, 2012

What version are you using?

0 votes
Reetesh Kumar August 6, 2012

Crucible version 2.7.15

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders