Synching local Fisheye/Crucible instance to Atlassian hostest instance

Henry Widman September 29, 2013

Until the cutoff happens I would like to install Fisheye/Crucible locally and keep the repository in synch with the Atlassian hosted instance, something like what is done via svnsynch for Subversion. Is there such a synching process for Fisheye/Crucible? I haven't seen anything mentioned in the Fisheye or Crucible documentation links.

Thanks,

Henry

2 answers

0 votes
Henry Widman October 3, 2013

Well, I think I'll just keep things simple and wait for the switchover and at that point I will copy down a fresh backup and do a restore of that backup instead of loading the data now and dealing with a synch between the two instances. Since the switchover will take place soon I might as well just wait.

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

If you are talking about how to sync the local install with your hosted Fisheye/Crucible, there isn't currently a way to do that where you don't have access to the system at the command line for both instances.

The question is, what is your local instance polling? If nothing else, you should be able to start your polling now if it is publicatlly avaliable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events