• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Support for MKS version control in Crucible

What is the best way to support MKS version control in Crucible?

1 answer

0 votes

There is a feature request opened for such case, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-1058, but it doesn't seem to be a highly demanded feature so I won't expect that to be implemented soon I am afraid.

I haven't tried that personally but I can see there are some tools on the market to migrate MKS into other SCMS (git, svn, perhaps others) which are supported by FishEye/Crucible. Perhaps you want to give a try? For example you could try seting up a on-the-fly migration from MKS to git/svn and index that git/svn mirror of your repository? Take a look at:

Hope that helps,

Piotr

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Do Not Lose your Customer’s Trust

Missing deadlines is one of the biggest problems every team lead wants to avoid when dealing with managed services. When the customer contracts your company to help with IT services it is expected th...

24 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you