Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing difference from branch create using SVN and Crucible

Eric Heitmuller February 27, 2014

Hello,

I am currently evaluating crucible and have managed to successfull hook it up to our SVN repository, however I am having a problem when creating reviews.

When branching off of trunk and creating a commit, I am able to add the commit to the review and see the files that have been changed, but only the entirey of the file without the color coding I typically see when changes in between commits are shown.

Is there a way to have the start of the branch as an "initial commit" to compare my changes against - therefore seeing the color coded differences with only 1 commit?

1 answer

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2014

Hi Eric,

This should happen by default - you should be able to see differences made in the changeset you've added to the review.

Please make sure that the 'Add to Review as:' option is set to 'Diffs' when adding the changesets to the review (setting it to 'Whole files' would cause the behavior you described.

Eric Heitmuller March 3, 2014

Hi Lukasz,

Unfortunately I have selected adding to review as Diffs up until this point, I'm still shown the whole file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events