Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Retrieve last login date for users to FishEye

Hi! 

how can i retrieve last login date for users to FishEye? I have Oracle DB.

I have seen users in FishEye Admin, but there was no last login dates. Crowd Auth.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Anastasia,

The information you are searching for is not present in the Fisheye DB.

We had a similar question in the past and as a workaround a query to provide last activity per user was provided.

You can find it at Get list of users sorted by last login or last activity date.

the following:

select cru_user_name, to_timestamp( max(cru_last_viewed)/1000), count(cru_user_name) from cru_recently_visited group by cru_user_name order by max(cru_last_viewed) desc;

Should give you roughly what you need.

It wont give you logins per-se, however will let you know which users recently viewed an 'entity' in FishEye/Crucible. An entity is: a repository, a project, a review or a user page.

You could also consult the cru_login_cookie table to get the last time a login cookie was created for any given user.

Hope this helps
Daniele

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Anastasia,

The information about the last login can be retrieved by following the steps / running the query on the following article:

How to query for inactive/idle users in FishEye/ Crucible

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

88 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you