Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pull Request - Merge Checks only for a specific branch

Hi All,

I'm a new user in Bitbucket and I'm trying to put control around merge process. My requirement is that when;

1. When we merge code from "Feature" branch to "Default Branch - Development" I don't want to have any sort of approvals.

2. When we merge from "Default Branch - Development" to "Release" branch I want have "minimum approval" to kick in.

If I enable; "minimum approval" it gets applied to merge across all the branches and I can't make it specific to like how I have described above. So every time, approval is sought for merge across all the branches. So, is there anyway I can get set this right?

Regards,

Sandesh

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

192 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events