Notification scheme on crucible

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Hi

We are on crucible 3.2.2

I want to know what actions trigger a notification email.

I cant seem to find this information; can anyone help pls?

Rahul

2 answers

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Hi Aich,

In addition to what Tini said, you may use the page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Changing+your+user+profile as a reference to the notifications sent by reviews (look under the Reviews section on this page).

There are also notifications for changes on repositories, which are based on the watches a user have set. Please check further about this under Watches on this same document.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2015

It's part of the individual user profile.  Hit the drop-down arrow by your avatar in the top-right corner.  Choose Settings or Profile Settings.  Choose Reviews.  You'll see various Review Notification Events that you can set to email you Never, Immediately, or in Batch. 

I recommend to my users to use Batch for most, Immediate for "Participant Finished" and "File revisions added", "Yes" to "Uncomplete review if revision is added", but "No" to "Uncomplete review if a defect is raised".  That works well with how I handle reviews. 

Just pick the settings that work best to remind you when you have an action.  Some of my users like notifications for everything, and some prefer to never get notifications and just manually check daily. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events