Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA crucible integration not working / JIRA Fisheye integration does work

l May 14, 2012

In JIRA looking at the source tab, I can see code reviews that have been done as seen in attachment1. The reviews tab is empty. What am I missing in my configuration ? Fisheye seems to be working fine and crucible is not.

2 answers

0 votes
LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

Hi Craig,

Maybe you forgot to enable the Crucible integration. You can take a look at step #2 of documentation below to double check. There you find an explanation about how to enable Crucible integration:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye

I hope yhis helps you.

Cheers,

Leonardo

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Usually, a review will appear in a JIRA issue if you have the issue key in the review title. Check your JIRA FishEye Plugin configuration, in regards to search review method. You might want to adjust that setting and see how it goes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events