Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Type icon being attached to JIRA issue upon reply to issue notification

Tummala August 27, 2019

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-60810

I just want to follow up with above issue.

does anybody have workaround.

we are looking to upgrade the jira software to the latest and this is holding us ,not sure if atlassian is working on fixing this bug or any workaround?

Thank You!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2019

Tummala - Do you have a test instance?  This is not an issue for us and you might want to try upgrading your instance to see if it will affect you.  

If it is affecting you after you test the upgrade you could test the two workarounds identified on the issue you referenced to ensure that they work.

Workarounds

1. Remove the issue type icon from the email notification, as suggested by Brian Hair & Andrew Muhs in this comment. Tested on Jira 7.7
  2. Changing the properties of the issue type icon image, as suggested by Martina Riedel in this comment.
Tummala August 28, 2019

Hi Brant,

I did test it by upgrading from 7.10 to latest 8.3 version in our test environment and this is still effecting us so  I did try the workaround suggested by Brian hair &Andrew still we are facing this issue Issue Type icon being attached to JIRA issue upon reply.

Any suggestions!

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events