Is there any way to show source changes or crucible code reviews in the GreenHopper rapid board's detailed view?

We are currently evaulating the boundled FishEye and Crucible product. The integration with JIRA works like a charm and source changes related to issues and code reviews shoup up in JIRA automatically. However, our teams are either work as Scrum or Kanban teams and they use classic task boards and the new rapid board in GreenHopper which indicates my question: is there any way to display code reviews or source changes on those boards? Any chance to see them in rapid board's detailed view?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

1 accepted

This is not currently possible :-( You could add it to the Atlassian Backlog in their issue tracker, create a GreenHopper story.

You're probably better off adding a story in the Fisheye/Crucible backlog, GreenHopper has pluggable tabs, all it needs is for Fisheye/Crucible to implement a tab.

Was this story added? I'd like to vote on it!

0 vote
Renjith Pillai Community Champion Feb 15, 2013

It's already there in GreenHopper, if you use Stash/Bitbucket plugin, AFAIK.

Not in Fisheye plugin at the moment -

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

274 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot