Is there a way to compare people's statistics for people on a team?

In FishEye I can look at an individuals statistics. When searching for a person, I can see the full list of people in my organization. What I would like to do would be look at a much smaller subset, specifically people on my team.

So this image, from the viewing statistics page:

image2015-7-28 16:33:39.png

Would look pretty much the same, but just list the five or six names of the people on my team. Barring that, is there a way to pull up the individual statistics for easy side by side comparison?

1 answer

0 vote

Although there is nothing like this built in into FishEye (you may want consider raising a improvement request on so we have it on our backlog), you can easily build your own page including statistics of selected people, e.g.

I can't obviously promise the URL won't change in the future, but it is not very likely it would change.

Hope that helps,

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

364 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot