I want to use repository other than Jira just for one of my project created in Jira Is it possible?

prakhil November 18, 2012

I have 'n' of projects created under Jira account.

All of those projects use Jira SVN code repository. I want to change the repository of one of the project.

Is it possible to do that, if Yes please mention steps to do that

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Maduro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2012

Hi Prakhil,

If you want to change a JIRA project to use a different repository, simply go to the Administration Panel > Projects > Select the project > Scroll down to Project Links, from there you may select different repositories or Spaces within the different pieces in your OnDemand instance.

Cheers,

Ivan.

prakhil December 11, 2012

Could please explain in detail i m bit new to Admin part.

Steps i followed: Did edits on following places:

1) For XYZ project edited the Subversion repository and had given this URL: https://svn.codespot.com/a/xxxx.com/xxxxxx/

2) For XYZ project edited the FishEye Repository and had given this URL: https://svn.codespot.com/a/xxxxx.com/xxxxxxx/

but i need to configure outgoing and incoming Authentication settings in order to set new repository for my project:

Service Provider Name - ???

Consumer Key - ???

Shared Secret - ???

Description - ???

Request Token URL - ??

Access Token URL - ??

Authorize URL - ??

How can i get all this information ?

Ivan Maduro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2012

Hi Prakhil,

I think in this case it's best if you create a support ticket, as we'd need more information about your instance and its configuration and environment to help you configure your instance, as OnDemand does not normally allow external SVN hosting.

Please go to support.atlassian.com and create a support ticket with your SEN and one of our Support Engineers will get in touch with you.

Cheers,

Ivan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events