Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know step by step process for Crucible and FishEye for both MAC and Windows.

hitesh kumar dewangan July 11, 2018

i came across Crucible and FishEye while browsing, is it paid version or free? can you explain step by step process for Crucible and FishEye for both MAC and Windows.

I would like to do some POC before introducing this to team. 

please guide me

1 answer

0 votes
Aaron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2018

Hello Hitesh,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

We have a ton of documentation on this.

That should get you started! Fisheye and Crucible are bundled together since they work so close to each other. The download steps are basically the same for one or the other, but the download name (fisheye vs crucible) denotes which license you MUST have to install it for the first time setup. So if you buy only Crucible, download the Crucible installer. It will ask if you have a Fisheye license after putting in the Crucible license as an option, but the Crucible license isn't optional (vice versa for Fisheye). Also, you can simply download an evaluation license on my.atlassian.com so you don't have to pay a thing while you test things out to see if Fisheye/Crucible is good for you and your team!

Regards,
Aaron Levinson
Dev Tools Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events