It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to know step by step process for Crucible and FishEye for both MAC and Windows.

i came across Crucible and FishEye while browsing, is it paid version or free? can you explain step by step process for Crucible and FishEye for both MAC and Windows.

I would like to do some POC before introducing this to team. 

please guide me

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Hitesh,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

We have a ton of documentation on this.

That should get you started! Fisheye and Crucible are bundled together since they work so close to each other. The download steps are basically the same for one or the other, but the download name (fisheye vs crucible) denotes which license you MUST have to install it for the first time setup. So if you buy only Crucible, download the Crucible installer. It will ask if you have a Fisheye license after putting in the Crucible license as an option, but the Crucible license isn't optional (vice versa for Fisheye). Also, you can simply download an evaluation license on my.atlassian.com so you don't have to pay a thing while you test things out to see if Fisheye/Crucible is good for you and your team!

Regards,
Aaron Levinson
Dev Tools Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0 is here!

Hello Community 👋🏼 I’m Makisa, a product manager on Confluence Server and Data Center. Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0, our latest platform release, is now available and we wanted to shar...

157 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you