Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups
  • Community
  • Products
  • Fisheye/Crucible
  • Questions
  • I found that fisheye can add a single git repository,Does fisheye has some mechanism to support repo,which developed by google to manager multiple git repositories,so that users can only add a repo manifest file rather than add all the git repositories

I found that fisheye can add a single git repository,Does fisheye has some mechanism to support repo,which developed by google to manager multiple git repositories,so that users can only add a repo manifest file rather than add all the git repositories

I found that fisheye can add a single git repository,Does fisheye has some mechanism to support repo,which developed by google to manager multiple git repositories,so that users can only add a repo manifest file rather than add all the git repositories in repo.

1 answer

0 votes
LucasA Rising Star Jan 11, 2013

Hi,

I don't know how standalone GIT works, but you can manage one Bitbucket team account with multiples GIT repositories.

Please take a better look into Stash, our "behind the firewall" Bitbucket, or try Bitbucket itself. Maybe these solutions are the best option for your case.

Lucas Lima

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events