Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to query Crucible code review data

Sharad Bajracharya November 14, 2012

Hi,

I am evaluating Crucible for peer code review option. I am looking for option to query Crucible data for metrics and reporting. I need to know how many code reviews are done in certain time frame with how many defects or comments.

Is there any way to query Crucible data and generate report? I did see basic reporting in Crucible which does not display the condition that I need.

Thanks,

Sharad

2 answers

0 votes
John Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

Crucible makes a lot of data available through its REST API. You might want to check if it has what you are looking for.

Crucible Excel Dump is a C# tool that was written by one of the contributors to this site who was nice enough to make the code available. It uses the REST API to export information to Excel. If nothing else, it will show you how to access the API.

chandraprabha hegde November 23, 2018

Is this tool still available? The link seems to be broken. I am need of an excel export tool for crucible review with review comments, file names and line numbers included.

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

We use MS SQL DB - for the same reason we devloped some simple Crystal report - its simple to configure and we get all the information as required

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events