How to Restrict Moderator to Close the review with out closing by other Reviewer

Ramesh Muthu March 23, 2014

Hi,

I would want to set the validation for Crucible project like below, Please advise me how to do this setup.

I want to restrict the Moderator to close the review, If any reviewer did not completed his review

Thanks,

Ramesh Muthuraj.

2 answers

0 votes
Ramesh Muthu April 15, 2014

thanks for your reply

Requirement is below

Steps for Fisheye ticket closure issue:
1. Developer commited code with java, sql and UI changes.
2. Developer created Fisheye request and added reviewer as Java lead, DBA lead and UI lead engineer for review this single Fisheye ticket.
3. Most of the time Java lead reviewed 100% and closed this ticket before review DBA or UI changes for corresponding team lead.

We are expecting to review all the team before closing the ticket. Current functionality says other reviewer not completed, when we tried to close the ticket. but it is warning message, so any one of the reviewer reviewed 100% and closed the fisheye ticket.

i got reply from atlassion team and saying that need to write plugin for this

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2014

Hi Ramesh,

You can define this by setting it in the Permission Scheme associated with your project.

Every project has a Permission Scheme associated. You can check what Permission Scheme in being used by your project at Administration >> Projects >> Edit Crucible Settings (of your project) >> Permission Scheme.

Please take a look at the Permission Schemes document, in Editing a permission scheme for further details on how to set the desired permissions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events