cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Stash and FishEye co-exist?

David Yu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2013

I'm testing out Stash against an existing FishEye install.

One thing I'm noticing right away is that the source tab in JIRA shows links to both Stash and FishEye.

This can be rather confusing to users. How do I toggle the FishEye links off without disabling it for other projects that still need because it's on SVN?

The latest Fisheye plugin automatically configures and links all your projects so I'm at a lost as to how one "unlinks" it.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2013

Currently there is no way around this. The Stash team has this exact problem when developing Stash as well as we have both a Stash and FishEye server connected to our instance. One workaround is that if you have FishEye and Stash linked to JIRA via OAuth is to not authenticate with FishEye. This will result in the commits will not show up from FishEye.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events