cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Fisheye/Crucible
  • Questions
  • How Crucible is dependent on Fisheye as during the installation there was no mention of fisheye to be installed. I ma getting this error that repository scan has been paused because of com.cenqua.fisheye.cinfig.ConfigException

How Crucible is dependent on Fisheye as during the installation there was no mention of fisheye to be installed. I ma getting this error that repository scan has been paused because of com.cenqua.fisheye.cinfig.ConfigException

nincy james February 3, 2014

How Crucible is dependent on Fisheye as during the installation there was no mention of fisheye to be installed. I am getting this error that repository scan has been paused because of com.cenqua.fisheye.cinfig.ConfigException and could not access the repository.Authentication cancelled. Please help.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2014

Crucible is part of Fisheye, it can only run within Fisheye.

The error you are getting is a simple one - your code repository does not respond when Fisheye/Crucible is trying to connect to it.

Try some simple "read" actions on the command line on the server to see what they do - they'll probably fail as well, but give you more useful information about what is wrong with the settings.

Thanks Nic for the prompt reply..but i think i did not give correct credentials for the repository access thats why may be i am getting this error. When i am trying to delete this repo i am not getting any option. Can you please guide me how to delete this repository and then add a new one? I have installed both Crucible and Fisheye

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2014

Go to the list of repositories and click the cog to the right and side of it - there's a delete option on it (assuming you are an admin)

0 votes

Please reply on urgent basis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events