Generating Commit Emails for GIT Repos from FishEye

I have sucuessfully added all my GIT repos to FishEye. Now I'm trying to configure email notification for each commit. I can't any option to do that. I have configured SMTP relay on FishEye and Test Email went fine.

I have also enabled Watch tab on all the repositories. But, I don't get any emails when someone commits to Repository.

How can I generate that ? Can you please help me ?

3 answers

Hi Kandarp,

Have you verified if Watches option is actived in the repository Defaults? You can check at FishEye Admin -> Defaults -> Other Settings Tab -> Watches.

Thanks Leonardo for your response.

Yes, It's been activated . the checkbox on the page which says "Allow users to watch for repository changes"

is checked.

Is there any update to this? Does the feature work if users watch a Git repo? Also, is possible to set this up so that everyone gets notification emails from all projects? (We have a LOT). Thanks.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

457 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot