Fisheye on busybox - libc/private key files issues

Had no problem installing fisheye on standard linux distribution.

However I get some issues with a limited environment (in this case, synology).

Everything works fine, until I start adding git repository.

I get the following error in log:

2012-08-26 12:38:07,243 DEBUG [btpool0-14 ] fisheye.app SshKeyManagerImpl-createPrivateKeyFile - Creating private key '/volume1/@atlassian/application-data/fisheye/data/auth/tmp-h6bl8nij' with prefix: 'tmp'.
2012-08-26 12:38:07,245 DEBUG [btpool0-14 ] fisheye.perf ProfilingServletFilter-logRequest - end request POST /fisheye/admin/servlet.gupld sessionid=15inqppupqwo51ahquw7uhpcq3
2012-08-26 12:38:07,265 ERROR [btpool0-14 ] mortbay.log Slf4jLog-warn - Error for /fisheye/admin/servlet.gupld
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
        at com.cenqua.fisheye.util.FileSystemUtils.privatise(FileSystemUtils.java:81)
        at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.createPrivateKeyFile(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:97)
        at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.saveKeyPair(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:111)
        at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.isEncrypted(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:103)
        at com.atlassian.fecru.gwt.servlet.GwtSshKeyUploadServlet.executeAction(GwtSshKeyUploadServlet.java:40)
        at gwtupload.server.UploadAction.doPost(UploadAction.java:162)

Or, in browser, I sometime get an error along the line of:

Could not save private key:
POSIX c library "c" was not found

Of course libc.so.6 exists.

If I could pinpoint the actual binary that has link/startup problem it would be a good first step (I suppose there is a native binary incorrectly loading responsible for this), but if you have any other idea...

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

This can be worked around by upgrading the jna that comes with FE 2.8:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/85751/could-not-initialize-class-com-sun-jna-native?page=1#87037

works great, thanks!

I have the same issue. It all used to work on 2.5!

what have you done to solve this issue? I get the same error message...

couldn't solve it yet, sorry...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Trello

Alice Camilla on organizing your work/life/fandoms with Trello!

@Alice Camilla is a university student, currently writing her MA thesis in Archaeology. She's also a freelance blogger and content creator, writing about geeky stuff from productivity apps to JR...

33 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you