Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye login issue

Jim Brown October 29, 2014

When I try to login to Fisheye I get the following error:

fisheye CrowdAuth-authenticate - User (jimb) is not authorized to connect on FishEye and Crucible

I know for a fact that that user exists because prior to a domain change we were logging in with that account.

I created a new user in JIRA and tried to create an application link and set the authentication  to basic for outgoing and incoming. It took the outgoing credentials for the new user I created but the incoming authentication wouldn't accept my new user or old users (that we know were good).

1 answer

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2014

Hi Jim,

the login error you're seeing can be caused by either:

• FishEye not being allowed to use JIRA as an authentication source - check in the 'JIRA user server' section in JIRA whether FishEye's application name, password and IP address match the ones configured in FishEye (in the Authentication section)
  • the user password being wrong, but that's probably not the case here.

If you verify your application settings and still can't get FishEye to authenticate using the JIRA user server, please raise a support ticket so we can diagnose further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events