Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye appears twice

Glenn Garrett December 30, 2013

Hi there

In the top-left corner of Jira, I get "Fisheye" appearing in the menu twice. Is there any way of removing one entry please? If I use the Application Navigator, it says (my bold/italics) :

The application navigator appears in the top left corner of the header so users can quickly access other applications. Linked applications are automatically configured in the application navigator for you, and you can't delete them. Add your own links for users by providing the name and URL of the destination below.

Thanks

Glenn

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2013

Hi Glenn,

The links that can't be deleted in the application navigator are links that are automatically populated from your application links. Check to make sure that you only have one application link to Fisheye.

Kind Regards,

Richard Stephens

0 votes
Glenn Garrett January 2, 2014

Thanks Richard, that worked fine. Actually when I deleted one of the application links in Jira, it deleted the link from Fisheye back to Jira too, but then I recreated that manually in Fisheye and all was good again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events