Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fisheye WARN CodeMetricsReportServlet plugin does not have access to all the repository data

I am seeing this error in the var/log/atlassian-fisheye-2014-10-08.log (and other dates):

2014-10-08 16:03:44,020 WARN [qtp486549493-12935 ] fisheye.app CodeMetricsReportServlet- 
addNoLocOrBlameInfoAvailableError - This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for vxworks/.
Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned
off.

It happens when I go to: http://crucible.ourcompany.com/plugins/servlet/code-metrics/vxworks

That page displays basically the same message (in a nice box):

This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for vxworks/. Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned off.

The repository is:

• done indexing
  • supports LoC
  • Store Diff Info is checked (turned on).
  • LARGE with 1.2G size (in stash), a robust branching structure (100's) and 20000+ commits.

Or do I need to submit a support request?

Thank you.

2 answers

I am running into this as well. Anybody know what is causing this? 

I have similar issue . Please suggest some solution for this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

328 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you