Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye WARN CodeMetricsReportServlet plugin does not have access to all the repository data

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

I am seeing this error in the var/log/atlassian-fisheye-2014-10-08.log (and other dates):

2014-10-08 16:03:44,020 WARN [qtp486549493-12935 ] fisheye.app CodeMetricsReportServlet- 
addNoLocOrBlameInfoAvailableError - This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for vxworks/.
Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned
off.

It happens when I go to: http://crucible.ourcompany.com/plugins/servlet/code-metrics/vxworks

That page displays basically the same message (in a nice box):

This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for vxworks/. Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned off.

The repository is:

• done indexing
  • supports LoC
  • Store Diff Info is checked (turned on).
  • LARGE with 1.2G size (in stash), a robust branching structure (100's) and 20000+ commits.

Or do I need to submit a support request?

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Philip Wiley January 3, 2017

I am running into this as well. Anybody know what is causing this? 

0 votes
Asha November 18, 2015

I have similar issue . Please suggest some solution for this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events