Fisheye Code Metrics Report offset by a day?

Martin Rowe March 23, 2015

Running Crucible/Fisheye 3.7.0 and SVN 1.6.12.

We've noticed that the code metrics report is displaying its data offset by a day.

See the following chart that is implying Monday was inactive and Saturday had a hive of activity- definitely not the case!

(for now I'll ignore the missing red dot for "Saturday" at 4pm - it should represent the largest activity for the week).

The date and time on the crucible/fisheye server and the SVN data contains the right dates.

Any ideas?

image2015-3-24 11:8:50.png

1 answer

1 vote
Martin Rowe April 1, 2015

As mysteriously as the problem appeared, it has now also disappeared...

fisheye-code-metrics-2.PNG

Any comments still welcome!

Lars Gronholt June 14, 2015

Just discovered the same issue with all of our FishEye projects. At first I thought it was some weirdness with UTC offsets, but the hours are bang on. Did you update FishEye or anything between the time of your two posts? My timezone is also an Aussie one: Australian Central Standard

okay and just like that it's fixed itself... whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Martin Rowe June 14, 2015

Exactly my experience. Be good to know the cause. The only activity I am aware of was a restart, but we do those regularly so I discounted it. Glad it's not just me going crazy! :)

Definitely not just you :) we didn't reboot ours either - can't do that during work hours. I forgot to mention our version is 3.8.0 running on a windows box.

Martin Rowe June 14, 2015

Ours is automatically rebooted in the early hours. OS isn't the culprit then - ours is running on Solaris 10/Sparc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events