FishEye commit author mapping problem

I currently have a issue, when i commit with to my visualSVN server the author it uses is ludger r. peters, which i cannot have as my user name. I can only set my display name in fisheye as ludger r. peters, but this does not auto map me to that commiter.

Is there any simple way i can map users across all my repos? since i have a 250 odd repos, since each addon/component has its own repository. it is really a nightmare to go and manually have to map your self on each repo.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Ludger,

Unfortunately this feature is not yet available in Fisheye, though you can track down it's progress here:

by watching it and casting your vote there. For your reference, [this|] is how new features are prioritized in Fisheye.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Davin Studer
Published yesterday in Confluence

FUME – A Better Confluence User Macro Editor Experience

...\\.title', editorDiv: 'userMacroEditorDiv', isNew: function(){ return AJS.$('#user-macro-form').prop('name') == 'addusermacro' ? true : false; }, editor: null, isDirty...

28 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot