cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye Repository Administration not loading

Gerald Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2016

On one of my two FishEye instances the main content pane in the admin area is not loading, the area just stays empty.

image2016-10-18 8:9:6.png

Chrome shows the following error in the console:

Multiple 'X-Frame-Options' headers with conflicting values ('DENY, SAMEORIGIN') encountered when loading 'https://example.com/fisheye/static/oe7e6y/gwt/AdminGwtModule/3B142E9B95B0FCA6FE215BE8F6761A6D.cache.html'. Falling back to 'DENY'.

What can I change to send the correct frame options header?

This happened first with FishEye 4.1.0, but upgrading the server to 4.2.0 didn't solve the issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2016

Parts of FishEye & Crucible application depends on IFrame usages. Most probably you have some server proxy which adds X-Frame-Options header. FishEye & Crucible on it's own doesn't add those headers. 

You should remove the header completely or change it to SAMEORIGIN value.

Gerald Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2016

Thanks for the hint with the proxy, the apache in front of it actually had a

Header always set X-Frame-Options DENY

directive set in conf.d/security. Now I'm just wondering why this behaviour didn't appear before and started suddenly.

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2016

Hard to tell, either you didn't open any page which uses IFrame or you just simply accessed application directly without proxy. 

0 votes
TIM CROSBY October 21, 2016

My freind bought a work truck it has rerverse camera and wires an mounts no monitor need specific on monitors 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events