Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye + Crucible lines of code in Review

Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk July 20, 2016

Hey,

Is it possible to see number of lines of code in particular Review? How?

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2016

Not really. Why would you need this?

Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk July 22, 2016

Many companies have a code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit. It might not be strict, but it can happen. Seems to me like very basic information about review that someone might would like to know, wouldn't you say? How one is supposed to see this in Fisheye? Even in the reports section can't see it. 

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2016

"A code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit" 

It's a good point, I haven't thought about such requirement. As I said before, we don't have such statistic in Crucible right now. You could raise an improvement request on jira.atlassian.com (but to be honest I don't see this as a high priority issue, so I wouldn't expect to have this implemented soon) or you could try to write your own plugin to count this (plugin development guide is here: https://developer.atlassian.com/fecrudev).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events