FishEye + Crucible lines of code in Review

Hey,

Is it possible to see number of lines of code in particular Review? How?

1 answer

0 vote

Not really. Why would you need this?

Many companies have a code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit. It might not be strict, but it can happen. Seems to me like very basic information about review that someone might would like to know, wouldn't you say? How one is supposed to see this in Fisheye? Even in the reports section can't see it. 

"A code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit" 

It's a good point, I haven't thought about such requirement. As I said before, we don't have such statistic in Crucible right now. You could raise an improvement request on jira.atlassian.com (but to be honest I don't see this as a high priority issue, so I wouldn't expect to have this implemented soon) or you could try to write your own plugin to count this (plugin development guide is here: https://developer.atlassian.com/fecrudev).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

78 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you