It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

FishEye + Crucible lines of code in Review

Hey,

Is it possible to see number of lines of code in particular Review? How?

1 answer

0 votes

Not really. Why would you need this?

Many companies have a code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit. It might not be strict, but it can happen. Seems to me like very basic information about review that someone might would like to know, wouldn't you say? How one is supposed to see this in Fisheye? Even in the reports section can't see it. 

"A code review policy which ex. mentions max limit of code lines added per code review/commit" 

It's a good point, I haven't thought about such requirement. As I said before, we don't have such statistic in Crucible right now. You could raise an improvement request on jira.atlassian.com (but to be honest I don't see this as a high priority issue, so I wouldn't expect to have this implemented soon) or you could try to write your own plugin to count this (plugin development guide is here: https://developer.atlassian.com/fecrudev).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked in Opsgenie

CLOSED: AMA with Serhat Can on everything Opsgenie

Update: Our AMA with @Serhat Can is complete! Thank you everyone for taking the time to write your questions and participate, you are the folks that make the community enriching and fun! If...

592 views 15 7
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you