Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error pulling from Mercurial Repository

mark Sisson November 3, 2012

We're getting the following error for our mercurial repo in fisheye. Need assistance understanding how to proceed to fix:

Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: abort: data/Build/Static/Forms/Industry/RMAData.mdb.i@dab4eecac9ca: no match found! com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: abort: data/Build/Static/Forms/Industry/RMAData.mdb.i@dab4eecac9ca: no match found! com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: hg --config extensions.felog=C: Fisheye fecru-2.8.1 python hg hgfelog hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 7bc39fca5e3ef2fd83a88af522f0b4aa1a1601ba -p -m in D: FishEyeData var cache mercurial clone com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: Non-zero exit code: 255

1 answer

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2012

Enable DEBUG logging and retry.

The error is coming from HG directly.

What happens when you execute that same command directly ?

Also, I can see that the following is being executed:

hg --config extensions.felog=C: Fisheye fecru-2.8.1 python hg hgfelog hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog

It appears that the path to the felog extension has no path separators. Was this a copy/paste error, or is that really the case in your original logs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events