Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragons Repository. What does this mean?

Gabriel Henton September 29, 2017

Fri Sep 29 16:28:56 PDT 2017: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from D:\fisheyecrucible-3.7.0\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from D:\fisheyecrucible-3.7.0\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=D:\fisheyecrucible-3.7.0\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [D:\data\fisheyecrucible\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Henton October 1, 2017

I just had a version of Mercurial that was too new for Fishey 3.7.0.  Installed the correct, supported version and now it works.

Shawn Wallack November 30, 2018

Downgrading resolve the problem. Thanks.

1 vote

Nothing shows up in fisheye recent changesets either.

in JIRA

Gabriel Henton October 1, 2017

This is what it says on my JIRA dashboard:

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

• Problem communicating with FishEye
0 votes
Christopher Levine July 15, 2018

Thank you, I ran into this error and other errors like it when the version of Mercurial was either too old/new. This version of Fisheye is very picky. I included the exact version of Mercurial needed at the link below. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Fisheye-Crucible-questions/Trouble-at-Dragon-Stage-7-Step-2/qaq-p/844629

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events