Crucible offline installable Edited

Hi

My JIRA server is not having internet connection , is there any offline crucible installable available to download for Windows Server 2003 32 bits

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Upgrading an existing FishEye installation to also use Crucible only requires a simple license change in the admin area, you do not need to download Crucible from Atlassian.

To add your Crucible license key, go to the admin area and click System Info (under 'System Settings'). Click Edit License (under 'License') to enter your Crucible license key. Crucible functionality will be instantly unlocked.

sorry I have posted under wrong heading , now updated 

You can download installation file here, move it to the server and here is the installation guide.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

196 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you