Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible : Total review time spent summary report for all the tickets in a project

gurvinderdhillon December 4, 2013

Hi,

I am looking out to generate a report in crucible which summarizes the total review time for all the tickets during a month. Basically i want to have a report which shows time spent on indivudual tickets and summation of all the tickets with dates.

Any ideas how we can achieve this. I did google but didnt find anything else and I am new to crucible.

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2013

There is nothing I am currently aware of unfortunately.

You could most likely create a Plugin however which renders such a report.

Alternatively, you could consider using the Crucible REST API to pull and aggregate the data you need.

You can get timeSpent from each review participant using the filter/details REST endpoint.

e.g. /rest-service/reviews-v1/filter/details.json?states=Review

More information at https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html#d2e838

gurvinderdhillon December 5, 2013

Thanks Nick, Will try these out.. Seems to be really helpful.

1 vote
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2013

By ticket, do you mean JIRA issue ?

Knowing that each review contains an explicit link to a JIRA issue, you can use the following SQL as the basis Query to select the report you need directly from the Crucible database:

select r.cru_issue_key, sum(cru_time_spent) from cru_review_participant p, cru_review r where p.cru_review_id = r.cru_review_id group by r.cru_issue_key;

If you actually mean: Review when you say 'Ticket', then similarly you can use the following:

select i.cru_proj_key, i.cru_number,  sum(cru_time_spent) from cru_review_participant p, cru_review r, cru_revpermaid i where p.cru_review_id = r.cru_review_id and i.cru_review_id = r.cru_review_id group by i.cru_review_id;

gurvinderdhillon December 5, 2013

Thanks Nick for the quick response.

By ticket i mean the crucible review request. So the second query should be help. First one is also useful since we do use Jira as well.

I thought i can get something from the crucible reports rather than to query the database. Since i dont have the direct access to the database i need to look into a way to get those access rights.

But if you have something which can be directly accessed from the Crucible User Interface it would be really great.

Thanks,

Gurvinder

Tushar Kamble(HONEYWELL) May 13, 2014

Hi Nick,

Would it be possible to get the numbers of how many reviews have been conducted(created and closed) over all projects per month in last year?

Regards,

Tushar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events