Crucible Review with just One User

We have the problem, that the person initiating, performing and closing the review is the same person.

Crucible has initation checks, that author, moderator and Reviewer cant be the same person. Is there a way to circumstance this by configuration?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

We have found the following solution: We have already disabled the moderator role. Then we just add a crucible user as the author and leave the reviewer role open. Afterwards we can process a review with a sole person.

The solution is also backed up by the crucible documentation where the author role is the person also responsible for the correction of the review review which is the delegation to the developer.

That would be a simple solution.

Just to be clear -- do you want to disable this check?

You will be able to change the Author of a review from the edit review details screen. Simply click on the "Edit Review" button (will only show up if you have permission).

However, it is currently not possible for one user to be both a "moderator" as well as a "reviewer", however this is usually not necessary as the Moderator can usually perform the same operations (and more) than a reviewer.

If there is confusion, then you may also consider disabling the moderator role. Here's the link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Enabling+the+Moderator+Role

Rahul

The moderator is already deactivated. The reviewer and author is the same person. The review is either used to delegate it to a developer or to documentation purposes.

Is there a way in crucible to run reviews with one person?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

128 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you