Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible Repository Indexing status remains on 99.9% completed

Balbir Balli September 2, 2015

Hello All,

I have very unique problem of indexing status completing to 99.9% but never completes. What this means is that even though indexing is accomplished but indexing status remains on 99.9% and below two bars remain in uncompleted status. Even though 34008 increments automatically after recent activities on SVN but 34007 will increment only after restarting indexing process.

=================== 34007 of 34008
  ================== 34007 of 34008
So far this do not have any impact on code review process but as an administrator i am not happy about this status and want to get rid of problem. Anyone have come across this situation please help me.
Thanks in advance

3 answers

0 votes
Balbir Balli September 3, 2015

Hi Taha,

I dont see any command hanging or taking more time and also timeout was increased as per our discussion. This repository just stays on same status forever.

Regards,

Balbir

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2015

Check for Timeout error if any and try to increase the timeout and wait for reindexing to complete.

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

I would suggest you to have a look at the logs and identify any errors in there.

Pilar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events