Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible: Export to reivew history to CSV file

Gagan Mahan April 30, 2015

How can I add file names / line numbers and SVN revision for comments into the csv (review history file)? I don't see any user input to do this. I need to store the review history in a central repository for record keeping.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2015

Hi Gagan,

You can give this a try. Please refer to the plugin development guide available here:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/FishEye+and+Crucible+Plugin+Guide

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

0 votes
Gagan Mahan May 7, 2015

Thanks, I was able to get the information on the review using the REST API for crucible. You can mark the answer as accepted.

Steven September 21, 2015

Is there any sample you can share on how to get the files using REST API? Did you create a plugin or just using CLI to get the information?

0 votes
Gagan Mahan April 30, 2015

Is is possible to create a plugin to perform this action ? Could you point me to a source where I can start from?

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2015

Hi Gagan,

At this time, the functionality you're requesting is not yet possible in Crucible. I have created a new request for this in our development issue tracker, and you can track it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-7243

Feel free to vote for the issue, add it to your watch list in order to be notified on its progress, and leave a comment there describing your use-case the more detailed the possible. This will help our development team to build a solution that meets better your needs.

If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events