In Fisheye 4.4, the content appears match only when the enire phrase (say, fisheye) is supplied. In other words, it doesn't find any hits for partial strings (say, fish, for instance). The regular expression doesn't appear to be working either - or perhaps, I am using incorrect syntax for building the search string. Did anyone have this issue?
It appears that 'content' only performs full phrase searching and not partials. Therefore, looking for 'fish' will only retrieve 'fish'. I verified this by performing some search tests and using EyeQL to modify the search operators.
I did find an enhancement request to provide wildcard or regular expression to the search for content. See FE-4790 - Add wildcard to Quick Search or '=~' to EQL content search
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs