Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login in to Crucible

jayasankar pendyala September 5, 2018

I am unable to login into crucible. I had tried to do password reset it also not working when I tried this message is showing "Cannot update password for specified user" 

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2018

Hi @jayasankar pendyala,

Can you please try the steps outlined at How to reset the Administration Page password in Fisheye or Crucible? After updating config.xml and restarting Fisheye, please access your instance at its Site URL and appending /admin to the end of the URL. For example:

Once you reach this page, use 'admin' as password (without the quotes).

This admin password is not tied to any Fisheye user. It works like a 'master' password that grants you anonymous access to the administration panel.

Once you reach the administration panel, please update your user password if your user is managed internally by Fisheye.

If you retrieve users from an external user directory, please update the password in the external user directory and then re-sync it into Fisheye.

Please let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Felipe

Ravishankara Shastry June 11, 2019

Thanks, it works!

Manuel A Mangual March 19, 2020

I am struggling to use my regular user account to login to crucible. We've spent 4 hours on this and no result. No one in my team is able to login to their Crucible account. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events