Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Crucible project inherit permissions from Fisheye content?

Steffen Breitbach January 15, 2015

I have successfully restricted access to my repositories in Fisheye via LDAP filtering. When adding a project in Crucible, I select a repository under "Content".

I would like to have the same permissions in the project as I have in the selected repository, e.g. trough inheritance of permissions.

Is that possible somehow?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2015

I'm afraid this is not possible at the moment.  But feel free to file an improvement request in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC, we will consider this if we see interest from other customers, too.

Hope that helps,

0 votes
Steffen Breitbach January 20, 2015

Hi Piotr,

will do smile

Regards
  Steffen 

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2015

Hi Steffen,

You can associate permission scheme while creating crucible project or later you can edit and change.

A permission scheme controls who can perform particular actions, for example, create a review.

While in

Repository Defaults you can instruct FishEye and Crucible to restrict the groups of users who can access the repositories.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events