Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get notified via RSS feed for all comments for a specific crucible review?

Wilfred Gaube November 16, 2011

Currently I can get email notifications of any comments on a crucible review. To get rid of email clutter I would like to get notifications via a RSS feed for each review. Is there some way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2011

You can get this RSS feed by visiting any activity stream (your dashboard, a repository, a project etc) and selecting the Reviews Tab and selecting the RSS Feed item from the tools menu item. (You could also select the "All" tab and see commit activity as well)

Wilfred Gaube December 8, 2011

I managed to get it to work in the end by tagging any new reviews that I want to watch as a Favorites. Then I can use the RSS feed on my favorites to get updates on the reviews. Not the most straight forward process, I would have thought that you would just have an RSS feed for a given review.

Thanks for the help.

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2011

Hi, Wilfred.

It's possible to use RSS feeds in Crucible. Please see this document for more information:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Using+RSS+Feeds+in+Crucible

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We'll be glad to help you.

Cheers,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Wilfred Gaube November 21, 2011

I know that crucible supports RSS feeds. There is the RSS icon beside the "To Review" on my Review Dashboard but this only sends me updates when there is a new review in my inbox.

I want to know if I can get an RSS feed so that I get alerts when comments are added to a review. Right now I can only get notifications via email and my inbox is already full enough. I want the notifications to go via RSS instead.

Wilfred Gaube November 22, 2011

I did some further digging and on http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview/tour/code-review-reports it says that notifications can be sent via RSS for new comments, status change, etc. What release of crucible is this in and how do we configure it?

Notifications

To help stay on top of your reviews, you can:

• Subscribe via email or RSS to review activity, including new comments, status change, or file additions.
  • Bookmark reviews or review comments as favourites to revisit them later.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events