Can I customize classifications for a Crucible project?

In Crucible, there a section in the global settings that allows customization of the defect classifications. Our Crucible installation support many different projects in our organization that have different needs for these classifications. Can I customize the defect classifications for my individual Crucible project?

1 answer

I don't think so, but someone may prove me wrong. Configuration options for Crucible are limited. The only project-specific setting is Premission Scheme, as far as I can tell.

I would assume your projects have similar defects, they just call them different things? Perhaps you could overlap them. I.E., if Project A calls it "Minor" while Project B calls it "Level 1", then you could make the category "Minor/Level 1".

Renjith Pillai Community Champion Jan 01, 2013

Christine is right, it is not possible.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Davin Studer
Published yesterday in Confluence

FUME – A Better Confluence User Macro Editor Experience

...\\.title', editorDiv: 'userMacroEditorDiv', isNew: function(){ return AJS.$('#user-macro-form').prop('name') == 'addusermacro' ? true : false; }, editor: null, isDirty...

22 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot