We follow the following development flow within our company:
For a new requirement implementation or a bug fix:
1) Create a new branch from trunk.
2) Conduct all development in isolation in the branch.
3) Integration test the fix in isolation in the branch.
4) Review the branch (and integration test).
5) Lead engineer then merges branch back to trunk.
We need the ability to search for a few things in the review tool that we choose:
1) Branch revisions that have not been merged to trunk. (e.g. on-going development, someone may have forgotten to merge a branch back to trunk).
2) Status of Reviews on every line of code in the trunk followed through from the branch review.
- Note: We do not intend to review anything on the trunk, all reviews are conducted in a branch, however the code review metrics of 'Has the LOC been reviewed in the history of the project?' needs to be available on the trunk.
Can crucible perform as we require?
Please have a look at Fisheye's EyeQL:
Although it does perform exactly what you requested, maybe some of queries will be helpful for you.
Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events