We follow the following development flow within our company:
For a new requirement implementation or a bug fix:
1) Create a new branch from trunk.
2) Conduct all development in isolation in the branch.
3) Integration test the fix in isolation in the branch.
4) Review the branch (and integration test).
5) Lead engineer then merges branch back to trunk.
We need the ability to search for a few things in the review tool that we choose:
1) Branch revisions that have not been merged to trunk. (e.g. on-going development, someone may have forgotten to merge a branch back to trunk).
2) Status of Reviews on every line of code in the trunk followed through from the branch review.
- Note: We do not intend to review anything on the trunk, all reviews are conducted in a branch, however the code review metrics of 'Has the LOC been reviewed in the history of the project?' needs to be available on the trunk.
Can crucible perform as we require?
Please have a look at Fisheye's EyeQL:
Although it does perform exactly what you requested, maybe some of queries will be helpful for you.
Missing deadlines is one of the biggest problems every team lead wants to avoid when dealing with managed services. When the customer contracts your company to help with IT services it is expected th...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event