Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Potential Bug in Crucible

Dave W February 6, 2018

Sometimes when I go to the next file, the last version is compared with the last version (in other words, both red circles on the top are on the very right) which is something that is never desirable for me. I have to manually drag them back to left, but it happens again in the next file as well which is very annoying. I don't understand why such a thing should be default in the first place. Moreover, I expect that Crucible learns my preferences and avoids doing it again for the next file when I drag the red circle back to left, but unfortunately when I go to the next file, I see both red circles on the very right and should drag them manually to left again. Is there anything that we can do about it?Crucible.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Crucible empowers iterative reviews and tries to show you the changes you haven't seen yet. 

If you're reviewing a new file, usually there's no point in showing the diff between intermediate changes, since user should be interested in the end version of that file.

When you're reviewing  file modifications Crucible will show you the diff between origin revision and the newest one, but in case somebody updates the review in the meantime, Crucible will show you only new changes, since you've already seen the previous ones. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events