Crucible top comment always hidden by CSS

Lucas Paulger April 26, 2017

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.55.35.pngWhat I see is the top comment is hidden due to the .comment-list class' overflow:hidden property (see image below)Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.56.29.pngWhen I remove the overflow: hidden it appears as normal.

I've removed all chrome extensions in hope that this was the issue, but its still occuring, anything else I can do to fix this or is it a bug with the tool?

2 comments

Lucas Paulger May 5, 2017

I should add that this is happening only in Chrome and on Mac OSX. I can view in Firefox and also on Windows in Chrome. But this issue is recent, within the last few months I believe.

Eric Burgess June 13, 2017

Same, same, same. Chrome, Mac OSX, only in the last few months, tried disabling extensions to no avail.

Possibly-coincidental observation: I recently restarted my Macbook, and I noticed that the problem was gone. On a different website in another tab, I was resizing a textarea when I saw a white panel briefly flash over it. I was reminded of this problem and I immediately went to check and, sure enough, it was back.

Vitalii Petrychuk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

I already posted the answer here. Please consider upgrading to the most recent version to fix the issue.

Eric Burgess June 14, 2017

Thanks for posting that. Unfortunately (not unfortunately) I'm not in control of our Atlassian installation. I did find that there was an update available for my Chrome that seems to have taken care of it (fingers crossed).

Lucas, have you checked for Chrome updates? I never got a notification that one was available, so I had been overlooking it for a while.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events