Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing all comments for a crucible review

Jeff Storey July 18, 2012

Is there a way to display a list of all comments for a crucible review at once?

8 answers

1 vote
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2016

Use the Review Activity introduced in Crucible 3.9 - with a single click on "Activity" link (or keyboard shortcut Shift ']')  new dialog would be shown with all the review comments.  Hope that helps.

Ryan Brown May 10, 2016

What if I'm in a review with 100+ comments and only want to see the comments in a specific file? Is there any way to unhide a comment in just one file?

0 votes
Ram Pantangi June 17, 2014

Crucible team, you must be kidding me. All that I guess most people want to do is, as we work on a review, want to see the list of all the comments done on that review in one page. Isn't there a feature for this? Going into reports etc. is a waste of our time. Please suggest.

0 votes
Will Fresch January 16, 2013

Also, on a Crucible review, you can click Tools > Download Review as Text. That will open up a txt file of all comments in the code-review. That's still not a great solution, but it does technically contain the info you're after. It would be nice if it opened up a polished HTML page w/ the comments.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2012

Don't mind this answer, but this helps in satisfying the exorbitant demands from management for reports from Crucible, the famous old Excel :)

http://code.google.com/p/crucible-excel-dump/

0 votes
Alok kumar Singh August 8, 2012
0 votes
Jeff Storey August 8, 2012

How do I get to defect report details? I am using crucible 2.7 - I don't see this option.

0 votes
jeff.storey August 8, 2012

How do I get to "defect report details?" I can't seem to find that (I'm using Crucible 2.7)

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2012

yes - you can view the defect report details - there you can filter all the review comments

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events