level-0-badge

Michael Lee June 20, 2019

I just received spam from Atlassian with the subject "[Atlassian Community] You earned the Level 0 badge." To me, It's annoyance at best or a banal deep-rooted form of stupidity on Atlassian's part.

Generally, I let gmail handle spam but the idiocy of this one, made me go and turrn off updates from Atlassian. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2019

You'll likely find this enlightening, except that you've turned off notifications, so you won't know that I replied to your post.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/How-to-earn-badges-on-the-Atlassian-Community/ba-p/729801

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 20, 2019

You can also turn off badge notifications specifically in your profile. Sorry for your negative experience!

Brad D July 25, 2019

Can you stop badges appearing on your profile to others?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 25, 2019

@Brad D currently not, sorry about that. You kind of have to hunt for it on someone's profile page, if that helps.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events