Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete an answer

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 19, 2017

I would like to delete an answer which I created.

How ?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 19, 2017

@francis you can't delete it, but you can edit it to remove the content.  Click the three dots (they appear when you hover over the comment) and then "Edit." 

Dylan Nicholson December 20, 2018

It won't let you edit it to be nothing either, so the question still remains - how do you delete it entirely? I just answered a question and realised there was already a comment explaining why my answer wasn't adequate so had to replace it just the word "deleted" which looks pretty silly.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 21, 2018

@Dylan Nicholson you can also request a moderator remove it for you; if you send me the link I'll remove it!

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2022

@Monique vdB , can you, please, delete 2 of my answers. 

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
December 19, 2017

OK - found your answer

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 19, 2017

:)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 19, 2017

You can click the checkmark to mark it as the right answer for future reference. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events