favourite questions

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2013

Hi all,

How can I see my favourite questions?

I can't find a link/option/search trick to access my favourite questions ...?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

I checked the jira issue described in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/159609/what-happened-to-the-questions-marked-as-favorites-in-answers even I donot get the proper answer.

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2013

This question leds to issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-1054

Resolved in 3.02 (2013-07), but I don't know which version is running now?

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2013

Hi Alex

Can you please go to Top Menu > Browse > Tags

From there you can select the favourite tag of related questions that you want to follow.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2013

Hi Daryl,

Alex is not asking about tags but the questions marked as favorites (the star below the vote down button).

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2013

That's it. I have some interesting questions/answers fav'ed, but I can't find them because there is no menu option to view them ...

So, fav'ing question is useless if I can get the list, isn't it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events