cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Activity in my Profile

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2016

Hello

What does this mean? In my opinion this information is not related to my activities

image2016-12-23 10:39:20.png

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2016

That's true. The activity shows a list of users who recently updated their profiles. I don't know whether that is intentional. However, if you want to know more about your (recent) activities, just click through on your user name link to the right of the same screen (in the box). There you will find an overview of your questions, answers and reputation.

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2016

Thanks for the answer. I can not imagine this is intentional. At least for me the information is confusing and not helpful. I hope, I am not following the profile activities of all users smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events